How We Measure Our Items
- All Items are measured laying flat. Because of this, you will need to double the measurements to see if it will fit around your circumference. For Example - The waist of an item is labeled as 13". This item will fit on someone with a 26" waist.
- Shoulder - Measurement is taken from seam of left shoulder to seam of right shoulder
- Chest - Measurement is taken from under left armpit to under right armpit
- Waist - Measurement is taken at the smallest part of the torso of the garment, from left to right side
- Hip - Measurement is taken at the widest part of the bottom of the garment, from left to right side
- Length - Measurement is taken from top of the body of the garment, to bottom of the garment.
- Anything with spaghetti straps doesn't have a shoulder measurement, and it's length measurement will begin at the top of the garment itself, not at the top of the straps. This is due to the nature of most straps, and their ability to be adjusted.